We NEED money




 URGENT! If anyone is willing and able please consider helping with these sweet babies needs. They are my long term and forever fosters. Since I run the rescue I have been paying for their needs out of pocket so the rescue would have the ability to pay for boarding, vet care and supplies for other dogs in the rescue. I am currently out of work. My last day was march 13th. Any help is much appreciated!! They eat Iams dry food (green bag mini chunks or regular is fine), they chew on the heavy duty nylabones, antlers and marrow bones (all are strong chewers), treats they are not picky with anything will do. Gift cards or monetary donations welcome too (www.paypal.com Luvabull@optonline.net or click the button above
I am updating the Amazon wish list : https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2CNGFRA16RWJ7?ref_=wl_share&fbclid=IwAR0TeHH6Q5GVTtjpCAXH6RzVdyHLWJFPB2EKknbn79NPg3CmwLM7B9VNQ5k

Han, Montana, Jake, Maggie Mae, Maui (forever foster feral) and Nicon (forever foster epileptic) all thank you♡



Comments

Popular Posts